Focus and Scope
The purpose of this journal publication is to disseminate conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the field of community service or community service.
Indonesian Journal of Society Engagement (IJSE) focuses on community engagement programs to advance theory, research and practice related to all forms of outreach and engagement across Indonesian society wherever they are located.
Community involvement means serving the community as well as applying science, science and technology according to their respective fields and increasing community empowerment capacity. This journal refers to problems that exist in conditions in the field. In addition, this includes efforts to highlight community empowerment innovations, and reporting of engaged research, community-based research, action research and community services, as well as increasing knowledge and practice in the field of community engagement in a certain way.
Journal of Community Service (JPkM) Indonesian Journal of Society Engagement (IJSE) specifically focuses on the main problems in the development of sciences in the field of community service, including:
- Counseling, socialization and information sharing.
- Community Services, Groups, and Local Food Security.
- Human Resource Development and Development and Community Quality Improvement.
- Training, Marketing, Appropriate Technology, and
- Assistance for Villages and Disadvantaged Areas.
- Community Empowerment and Social Access.
- Community Economic Improvement.
- Student Community Service.
- Empowerment of UMKM and Cooperatives.
- Border Areas and Less Developed Areas.
- Increasing the ability to use information technology for the community.
- Education for Sustainable Development.